Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas is coming!!

Sunday Dec 3 was our annual Christmas Open House........what a success!!
Over 120 friends, family and acquatainces-who woulda thunk that??
We managed thru many tense times to get all of the house decorated, except for the master bedroom and the craft room. Great Job!! Momma came and she helped lots too, it is such an exciting time for us all.
Now on to the present planning and hey, here's an idea!-wrap the presents early?! Now that would be new to me, lol. In past years I have been wrapping as the daughter is driving the grandchildren up the drive, lol. Drives my DH crazy, but I think he could wrap too if it bothers him so much.
So back to work tomorrow, as I had today off to recover and regroup.....but my home is lovely if I say so myself.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

It was very pretty!

Our tree is up... crooked, but up! Scout thinks it's a challenge, and Shadow is sleeping underneath.

LYB...