Saturday, November 15, 2008

November half over-aacckkk!

Of course in July when I planned the Holiday activities, things were so different.
Erma was alive, Clarence relatively healthy, Mom not approaching knee surgery.
I had just started a new job and things were looking good.
Then whoosh, CHANGE happened.
Change is always good, I do believe. It keeps life interesting and should keep us on track.
But here in this household, too much change has not been a good thing.
We have way too many projects to complete.......and that adds stress.
Finally the washer is running again, no screws allowed this time from
Tim's pockets.
The furnace has a new thermostat, which I don't believe has fixed the problem
but I know how to build a fire in the fireplace and I am tired of arguing about it.
If it continues, I will just call a furnace repair man. Enough said.
I can't fix the huge logs blocking the driveway, he'll figure it out.
So I am doing what I can...patching the wall in the closet after waiting for 2
years for it to get done.
I bought 2 portable clothes racks to use instead of waiting for the man to put up the
system we all ready own. If it gets done-the system-I will use the racks else where, like the
cottage.
I hope tomorrow to winterize the windows, upstairs, hang all the blessing bag clothing
and reorganize some of the craft room. Big expectations, I know, but all things I not only
need to do, but want to do!!
So today I made chili for supper, a quick fix and I can finish up the kitchen cleaning.
Tomorrow I purchased a corned beef to make, while I may need to go out for the
potatoes, it can cook ahead.
I probably will miss church,,,,,,,,,,,I need to get it together here
not to mention get on track with my knitting!!
My new job is Great!
Knit on......

No comments: