Thursday, December 04, 2008

CRUD

it still lives here. DH went to the Dr and got a script, me I am going to tough it out!
With the Open House on Sunday-accckkkk, she ran screaming around the room!-
we don't really have time to be sick. Sigh. But we have managed to get the Main
Floor trees up. I am waiting for the adrenalin to kick in, lol.
Not much knitting or anything else going on.
With that and the new job, not really too hard I believe, but just getting
Anna to let go. She is retiring on Jan 2.
So off to see what I can accomplish in the next 20 minutes before I get ready and
leave for work.
in the mean time..............
you..........
Knit On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't seem crudified Sunday. The house looked great, and we had fun! It was good to see all the knitters in one place other than the shop...
Hugs, mar