Monday, May 22, 2006

But, I have been busy....

and that's the reason for no posts.
Saturday was the unprofitable yard sale, probably the last as long as we live here. While we did sell off the old couch and chair, it was only enough to go Mom's and pick up the new-to-us sleeper sofa. It needs a good cleaning, but DH is going to get the carpet/steam cleaning van from work for the weekend. So that will be all done for summer!
I have to make a firm decision of my exchanges and get busy........I have a general idea, just need to make the final decision.
Should be a good week for such as I work short days on T W and TH........of course that means I work Saturday morning.
Memorial Day weekend, wasn't it just New Year's????
Time is going by too quickly.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

You looked good today! Sorry you couldn't go with us, and had to work. You could have had a Happy Meal, too!

LYB