Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday May 17

going to be a sunny day here in West Michigan! Rain, wind and hail is predicted for later this evening, but the day is to be good. Not that it matters since I am at work.

Stitching presently on nothing specfic, have to get my exchange item arranged and started. As usual I have a plan.............
My big thing right now is knitting, felted bags. I have made about 5 so far.....using varigated wool to make handbags and plain colors to make a huge project tote. I am working on a black bag and will embellish it with knitted felted flowers........in a Mary Engelbreit flavor.

Maybe this weekend I will have more time and get some pics posted.......my assistant, sister, Myrna is "encouraging" me to get that done.

Never enough time in the day and American Idol has taken up time too, lol.
Yes, I am hooked! Won't say who I want to win, really not a preference, as Taylor and Elliot have been my chosen ones since the start. Next week will tell.........

All for now.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

That's a nice way of putting it -- 'encouraging'. :-)

And, I LOVE my felted purse!!!

LYB!