Saturday, March 31, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane

That's right, I'am leavin' for the sunny south. Now don't get to jealous or excited for me...I fly out on Saturday afternoon and leave Myrtle Beach on Sunday morning in a van headed north! I am going to drive my mom back home. Lucky me of 3 daughters, she decided I was the one who could best afford the time away from my home to do this for her. Oh well, she is good to DH and I, so we have given her this time with just me.
DH will be taking me to the airport with the 4 grandchildren in tow. I wonder how the little ones we be at seeing Grandma off?
Much to do, even tho I am going to be gone for only 2.5 days, so I had better get off this puter and get busy!

2 comments:

AsKatKnits said...

AnnMarie - have a safe trip! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Myrna said...

Do you ever update this?

LYB!!!