Wednesday, April 09, 2008

And the rain came down.

Apparently last night thunderstorms drove thru the area. Luckily, we slept thru them. But after today, well, that 4-letter word is forcasted....sigh.
News on the job front here............maybe. Investigating the possibility today, my only day without home care in the week. Lots of errands, laundry and chores to to also. But I will try to make a valiant effort.
I have to get on the stick and get some new pictures in here! I have yet to post my March socks and to start up a pair for April. Maybe a quick croc pair from Fixation?
Speaking of crocs....Tim placed rails for a shelf system on the basment stairs and yes, I hooked the strap of my krocs on it and busted the button which holds the strap in, sigh. Always me.
Do you think krocs can be worn in CA?? Or just try and get a new pair of birkies?? I am liking the birkies idea.
So not much is happening here, just much of the same with the exception of Cherrie coming over yesterday afternoon. We sorted out the prizes for Knit-Away-Day. At this time we have 38 small bags! And more to come!! We will be having a door prize every 1/2 hour from 8:30 til Midnight and more chances to win also. Cherrie has been working on this, thank you.
We are hoping for good weather so the outside can be used also....we will see...........
So off to knit(really crochet) on my shawl for THE Wedding. It is done just putting on the edging and then to block it out. I have to make it to Penneys yet to spend the gift card Douglas and Deja sent for my birthday-new duds for the trip out west!
Knit on.

No comments: