Saturday, August 30, 2008

AAACCKKK!!!

It's Labor Day weekend!! How can this be?? I didn't get to do the beach scene, not even once(yeah I am such a beach bunny, not!) But I do like the evening beach at sunset....maybe tomorrow or Monday evening, that is still, "summer" right???
Today DH and I went to the local Craft show, it's an annual event.......one that I love to go to..don't buy, but love to look. Occasionally, something cries out to go home with us, or me. Not so this year.
Tomorrow will find us bright and early at the Allegan Antique Market!! Again some where I like to go, but rarely find anything. But this is the first time this year I get to go early!!
Monday will find just the two of us at home, hopefully getting the autumn decorations out, yes this year we are going to decorate early! Then we can really enjoy them.
So I am off to knit and plan tomorrow!
Happy holiday to those who do get a "long weekend".
Knit ON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think of all the long dark and cold evenings coming up for knitting! Yuck!!!!! Where is the summer going? Knit On!