Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why are we so tired???

Could it be the weather, could it be we plan too much for our plate??
I am tired of being tired!! I want just a time to sit.
I never used to get tired. But I guess the new job and summer activities
are just catching up with me. I need a break, oh wait! I am going
to get one! Fiber Fest!!
Even tho we have to attend DH's niece's wedding on Friday the 15th--and
that delayed the original plans- :-(!
I will be meeting up with Cherrie on Saturday morning!!
So starting on next Monday--I am packing!! Packing to spend one night you ask?
Well there are many projects to take, so I won't get bored you know.........I hope to finish up
at least one, but you know, I will just probably just start a new one. Most likely, socks.
I haven't knit any just for me in a time, and winter's coming!
So that is the plan, for today, I have to pick up my sewing from the dining room
table this morning as DH's cousin and her husband will be here when I come home
from work and DH is planning on them staying for supper.
So probably no knitting for me again tonight, which makes a stressed me!
in the mean time, for me.....
Knit on.

No comments: