Friday, August 01, 2008

While I do like my new job,

I am pretty happy it is the last workday of my week.
There is so much I want to do at home, organize my stash-es, yarn, patterns, cross stitch, patterns, stamping stuff, idea sheets........well you get the idea.
I also have curtain valances to finish up for the kitchen, the master bedroom, CharlieAnn's room in California and the front foyer, tho I have to find fabric for the foyer. I guess I had better make a list!!
It is true, I am a list maker. It keeps me focused and on task. While I may not get the list done in the time line which I set, it does keep it at the forefront.
So with Blueberries in full swing, it will be time to start putting them up! I think I am going to try drying some of them. Treats for winter!
I have a starter list for my trip to FiberFest.....and that is one of the reasons I want to get into the yarn which I already have. To have a fresh idea of what I do already own. I do know I will find some sock yarn, I truly love socks! And now I have a job where I can easily wear them to work, no more strigent dress code for me!! Not exactly a jeans everyday enviroment, but come winter/fall, I will certainly try it for Fridays!
I am in hopes that the new Mummy movie is playing at the local theater.........can you say date night??
So off to do my morning knitting, I have a personal goal of 10 pair of fingerless mitts to complete in the next few days. and get them off to my sister to hopefully "peddle"..
in the mean time,
Knit On.

No comments: