Thursday, June 18, 2009

And

the beat goes on............and the beat goes on............on and on to the rhythm in my head...
So Saturday is the Peace Festival........in Fennville? and I have signed up to have an artist's booth.
Felted bags made from re-claimed wool..............wool sweaters purchased/found, torn apart, yarn washed, re-knit then machine felted.......insane.
But good therapy and cheap yarn, lol.
I have near 25 bags to take would like to sell them all!!
Only $15 each...a decent price not too cheap, not a twenty......good deal for all.
I have approximately 48 cents in cost in each bag...my time knitting was free.........knitting is something I would do anyway.
So I will try to post the results of my folly.........uh, venture and experience at the Peace Festival.
In the mean time.............
Knit On.

No comments: