Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Electricity is

so nice. After the huge storms that came thru early Friday morning, we were finally restored to power at noon on Sunday.
Did not make the Peace Festival, and from what DH heard, not many were able to.
So I sold not a bag one.........oh, well. Christmas??
Maybe there will be another show in my future now that I have a small inventory!!
Off to work, DH is to go and pick up Kendra from camp, I would have liked to go, but no time off available. Never mind my work is caught up and ahead, sigh.....
Off to find things to do there today.
At least I do have a job, many don't
for the mean time..........
Knit On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Electricity is a good thing. i found out my little car can swim Friday night and that was a good thing too. Many of the roads i was on were later closed, and i am so glad I didn't go down the rabbit hole with Alice. i won't be at knitting thurs. so knit on without me...Mary