Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's true

I am suffering from cast-on-itis...........I "found" 2 orphan skeins of a denim yarn and have started a Feather and Fan shawl. Now I have heard this is a pattern long used, but I don't think I have ever done it.....it will be a long rectangular shawl, perfect for those cool times.
I am not so loving the long row, 283 stitches, but the pattern yes!
Today I have to get the camper back in the rotation, if I want to go camping, DH says we have to get the things done. I am on it, as soon as I get the flat of flowers in, as soon as I toss in another load of laundry , as soon as I get groceries from the store, as soon as I make lunch, as soon as I change the washer load to the dryer and put in another wash load, you get the picture.
So that is where my day is going, so much for a "day away from work". but it is only a 4 day work week!! So there is hope!
in the mean time...........
Knit on.

No comments: