Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hello to a new week!!

Fall is in the air and I love it!! But that also means, we need to be like a squirrel, packing away nuts for the winter, get those outside projects finished!!
Yesterday, Tim found two doors, and a thermopane window! One of the doors will replace our broken windowed back door and the window with some adjustments to the opening, will fit in our bathroom. No more plastic over the window in there, to maintain a comfortable temp! If, we can save the wooden molding around the opening, the project will only have a cost of $4.97!! If we need new molding, only about 15.00 more, so the whole thing might still come in under$20.00-lucky am I that Tim is so handy.
The Littles are here today, off to church soon and then for a time in the afternoon. They were happy to see us. Last evening, we all went to Tim's folks and cut hydragea blossoms for me to dry...........maybe they will be used in this year's Christmas decorating!! Plans for new and different trees are forming in my head as I write, lol.
Yesterday we also visited Aunt Erma-- and her neighbor Curly, let Tim pick over a bushel of ripe tomatoes for me to make my famous homemade Salsa! Hurrah, last year we were unable to make salsa as we did not have a stove, but this year we are ready, even have 24 more jars!
So I am off to make breakfast for the troops, and hope that MY plans for the day are not dismissed!! Take care! Oh, and knit on!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Chuckie would like some salsa....

Oh, and the wedding is at 6:00 on September 21st... Good thing I asked, 'cause I thought it was at 7!! Would not be good to be an hour late to son's wedding! LOL

LYB!!