Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The last day of vacation

is today. Tomorrow it is back to the weekly grind, sigh.
Wait! there is knit night and plenty of weekend things to do!
Today I hope and plan to finish up two projects, number one, the computer room's new day bed's throw pillows and new valances!! And to make up new curtains for the bathroom. Planning for winter, it seems strange as it is to be in the 80's today, but I am thinking ahead.

Nothing else on the planbook, but I am sure to get so knitting in and maybe, just maybe some Christmas gift planning also! Never too early..........I know, I know, my family members already have afghans/throws............I will try to find something unique. One thing I know for sure is that this weekend coming up I need to get that bushel of tomatoes and make salsa!
Have a great day readers.........all one or two of you!

No comments: