Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ok, ok.........I'm writing already!

Another 1/2 day, had lunch with Tim, good ole' boy joint, and a chuck wagon with fries!
Then over to Fennville to visit my friend Stacy, who is the team leader there. I got a tour of the Fennville facilities.
Then to South Haven, hit a thrift store, Walmart and Menards....no frying pan, no shade, but did get some of the items on my list. Including supplies for the newest giftie thing I am creating.
Then home for supper and church choir. I have been asked to sing a solo for Christmas...guess the old gal still can sing!
Finished up the prayer shawl I was working on last month, as I challenged the women who came to the PS ministry meeting last month, I figured I had better deliver the goods this weekend when we meet again.
I have already started another with some of the yarn stash I acquired thru thrift shopping.
A beautiful deep red color, Red Heart clouds I think, it will make a durable and soft shawl.
While it is wonderful to knit with the "fancier" yarns at the shops, I do think for prayer shawls, it is the prayer, and the softness that make the shawl, not designer yarns.
So there you have it, some of the things I am thinking and doing, not much, work and come home.
Oh I did go to the library also!! But no Mary...........gone for a conference Tim tells me........maybe next time.
Knit On.

No comments: