Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So Tomorrow is the day,

that I interview for the lateral move job. Not any closer to home, probably not more money, but hopefully a better atmosphere with co-workers. The bank was sooooo busy today that I never got a chance to properly finish my application, but I will take a resume with me. What will be will be........my "chances" were better before another gal in my own office applied also. She would save 17 miles driving a day.........I wish I could be bigger hearted, but I do so want out of the control freak's reach. It could be better and it could be worse, any way it goes I should still have a job.
Yesterday was a federal holiday, meaning a day off...........I accomplished nothing, ok I did knit and watch Lifetime movies, lol. I am almost done knitting the shawlette that I purchased yarn for last Thursday. I am extremely disappointed, it was to be a wine colored blend, chosen with the shop owners expertise, while I like the fiber and the pattern it is knitting up purple to my minds eye. I will take the dress and they project back to the shop on Thursday. As I will have at least one skein to return, I may look to see if there is another color-wine this time.
I am excited to report that our church's women's bazaar the first weekend in November will be allowing outside participation next year. I wrote a letter to the committee and suggested and offered to help with the details, only with my experience leading the project was it approved, for ONE year........uh, huh... that's right, but with this stick in the mud group that is a real bend!
Off to bed, I am tired, go figure only 2 CSRs(teller) to work the day after a closed Monday, I swear they are trying to kill us off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck on your lateral move within the bank. It is extremely difficult to work with "control freaks". I know first hand. I have, in the past, worked with 2 different ones and they can cause you to have a nervous breakdown. See you Thursday.