Thursday, November 22, 2007

So Mom is here...

and so is the Thanksgiving holiday!!
Countdown to the open house is also here.
Tim is still painting and painting.......just finish already.
Who am I to talk, I have curtains to finish up and stuff to stash away.
and decorations and decorations and decorations to drag in and place.
Let the fun begin.
I have to be at a certain point by Sunday evening and I just at this time don't see
it happening....but I do know in my heart it will.
This morning when I let the dogs out, I saw snow in the air.
IN the air is where I hope it will stay!
Off to sit for a spell.
Working on the Professor Harold Hill method, the Think method.
Where if you think about it it will happen...from The Music Man.
I am thankful for all my family and friends.
I wish with all my heart my children could see fit to be loving and caring
and home for the holidays, but that is broken in them for now.
Perhaps one day, I will see them again.
Off to tea and an afghan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo anxious for you to start your new job next door to me!!!
I am thankful for Tim, he is a great handyman and a real asset to the Fen. Library.
I will see you tonight at Knitting!
Mar

Anonymous said...

The open house was wonderful. You have a real eye for decorating...come to my house!!?!! Okay?
Mar
Did you get some sleep?

AsKatKnits said...

Wow, Marie - as I said yesterday, your home is truly gorgeous. Thank you so much for including me!