Wednesday, May 07, 2008

And so it goes..

the price of gas, that is. I am thankful that my 2 part-time jobs are within 10 miles of home.
expected prices of $4.00, well that just cuts out any extra trips, anywhere. Careful planning every time one gets in their car. But at this time, I won't be giving up knitting on Thursday!
IF the time comes that I must cut back, well, it will be to every other, but I don't want to do that.
I have been busy, too busy it seems, I have gotten a little knitting done, but can't post pics yet. It takes me a little while and I have to be out of here earlier than originally planned this morning.
Trust me, I have gotten in most of my knitting time.
Off to get ready for my first full day at the library, I shall feel like a bird with clipped wings after all this freedom for the last few months? We will see.
In the mean time.........
Knit on.

No comments: