Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And the thunder rolls!

Tim gave me a goodbye hug and kiss, but I was too warm and comfortable to get out of bed. Wrong! Shortly after he left, Cinnamon, my red doxie starts to cry. And then the thunder and lighting came rolling thru. Only about half an hour, but these sounds are not comforting to me!
Seems to be a break right now, whew.
I work "all day" at the library today, I hope the days all go as quickly as they have been. I am planning on firming up the adult portion of the summer reading challenge today.
It's official, gas was $3.99 yesterday, sigh. With the gas hog I have to drive it will be very expensive to keep her on the road. But on the road I must go!
Hoping that our neighbor gets a piece of land turned for a summer garden soon. I would like us to be able to turn the soil some before we plant. I also plan on looking for some canning jars, I can do that and it seems if everything is rising in costs, well, I should.
Today I am going to print out my list of things to pack and place it up in the suitcase. It's official(lots of official stuff here today,huh?) I am going to start to pack!!
I did move and leave the furniture in the living room. Tim does not like it, sorry but for the summer it is going to stay! Looks lots more open to me and I miss being able to move furniture. I always moved it frequently when I was single, I like to keep it interesting.
Off to do the mandatory morning knit!
Knit on.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

I don't see any pictures!

Package in the mail to you yesterday... let me know when it gets there. :-)

LYB