Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oy!

Only 15 days til we leave for LasVegas!! Douglas is so excited, he talks to me almost everyday(sometimes twice a day!) with plans and such.
I only want to make it thru the upcoming weekend. Momma is coming......so the house must be House Beautiful perfect, no knitting bags, no skeins of wayward yarn, no pile of magazines!
Busy, busy, who did I think I was getting a job? Oh that's right, Mr. Bill who visits via the mailbox thought I needed a J, O, B. How did I ever work full time before??
Today I am concerned about the property surrounding ours. The women who own it have big ideas, a horse pasture, horse barn, carriage house(garage with living quarters above) and a main house, not to mention a 4 car garage for her "business". This property was originally 11 acres.
We purchased 2.5 acres, the southwest corner. The business is north of us, the pasture will be to the east and the buildings.....mostly spattered to the east. Way too much building for my opinion. Why buy in the country and build next to the existing homeowners. The fact that this is Tim's boss does not make it easier. Originally, they were only to build a house and garage.......sigh. With the economy in Michigan what it is, well we couldn't sell if we wanted to.
My main concern is horses, no I don't like them. And I don't believe they will keep it clean. It will smell here at times and there will be horse flies. I don't care what they claim, we have lived next to horses before and I know it will.
Ok enough of that........off to move furniture in the livingroom, Tim says it is fine, but I want to see if it would work another way, oh and there is that work thing to do today too!
in the meantime, if you have time,
Knit on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!countin down the days with you! You will have to take a gazillion pictures! Knit on! Cher