Sunday, June 29, 2008

A long week over

New Job, old job, new(to me) car, Bible School, Angel Food distribution........whew.......I am beat.
Started a new sweater for Charlie Ann, going quickly, it had better her birthday is July 13. She will be 2!!!
The littles went to Bible School all last week, Kendra went to camp on Sunday-my last day working for the library, so Mom and Dad(!) took her! I picked her up on Tuesday afternoon in the new to me 2002 PT Cruiser. I love this car!!
Light Almond Pearl with taupe leather interior, sun roof, talk about being spoiled.
But now I am safely traveling to my new job. Only worked one day, but it was great!

Tim is working on getting the new front entrance finished up, maybe by Tuesday.
Then he wants to create a deck space in the back yard.
The 4th of July is Friday and we are having a cook-0ut!! Probably only the usuals, but still a fun time, especially knowing that I won't have to work any of the weekend!!!!! YAHOO!!!

So I needed to get some thing posted to let my fans know what I am up to, or not.
I cleaned out the littles clothing here today, 2 plus boxes of outgrown clothes. I hope to donate them to a ministry which just gives clothing to needy. As I and Mom purchased most from the Goodwill or Thrift stores, I feel right to just let the next kids just have them. Many of them are still like new! So they should bring smiles to little faces.
Knit on, I plan to.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie, what sweater are you knitting for Charlie Ann? Be sure to bring it along Thursday nite!