Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday finally

And today still finds many things to do, Prayer Shawl meeting, cleaning house, cleaning up the remainders of last week's basement flood, curtains to make, blinds to hang. Ok way too much to do, as usual. But plug thru I will, but I will not forget to make time to knit or be fun!
We watched no less than 2 DVDs last week-Untraceable and Mad Money.........both worthy of viewing.
I am starting to think of Christmas, don't laugh, knitters must think ahead-somewhat. I have great plans for gifts right now!!! Again this year Christmas will be focused on people not money.
What are the thoughts on Blueberry jam or Blueberry Salsa????
My friend Cherrie and I are planning on being at the FiberFest in Allegan for a couple of quiet days..knitting, looking absorbing the Fiber World. I really want to do this, it will be help August 16-17--now that would be my Saturday and Sunday to work at the Library, but in that I have to work the weekend of Jan's knit-away.........I will have to let them know on Tuesday, I am unable to work the fiberfest weekend. Now to just let Tim know, lol. He too loves FiberFest, but maybe he can come and visit? Afterall, blueberries will be in and he should be busy.
My Littles will have to do without Grandma that weekend.........I need to be there!!
At present my yarn budget is at a close. I have only one skein of Americana sock yarn in the drawer on hold at Friends of Wool. What great ladies to do this-hold items until the funds come in for the buyers. For me it has been a wonderful thing.
I have to get hustling on knitting for Christmas........and planning too!
I still want to knit up that nativity, better get those sticks clicking!
Yesterday my business day ended with and interesting phone call to my home.........interesting is all I am saying for now. But it could be life altering, in any case, it was heart changing. More in the days to come.
So while there aren't any pictures, that washer is calling my name, sigh, soon I will post a few of the wedding and others-probably socks, lol.
in the mean time...............
Knit On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marie-I am so curious about your phone call! I will try to reach you in a few days! Happy knitting!