Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sunny Saturday morning

that's what I woke up to!
Even tho the mid part of my day will be spent inside the library, I am looking forward to a great weekend.
The Littles will be coming this afternoon, Kendra will be going to camp tomorrow. I wish I could take her, but Rachel will and it is right that she do so.
I will pick her up on Tuesday, what an adventure for her! 7 years old and her first camp!
Tim is happy about me finding a new job, he thinks I need to pull my share, right like I did not do that during the past 6 months!
I have many things to get back in order, funny not having a strict schedule, some things got put aside, lol. But it won't take long to get back to ship-shape!
Off to do one of my two last days and take in the letter to make it official.
Knit on---I plan to do so tonight!

No comments: