Wednesday, December 01, 2010

And so November ends.

It finds me back to work on a daily basis. Co-worker not thinking I am working to her standard, sigh. Just do your thing and I will do mine, we are different people.

Purchased one of those super heater box things today from Menards. Probably should have waited, but it was $30 off! We don't plan on it for a substitute for propane, but an alternative or supplement. Even tho we have locked in a price, the $2.49/gallon seems alot, especially these days. And the winter stuff is not even in swing!

Yahoo weather says Wintry mix for tonight, I am hoping it is not correct. I have errands to do after work tomorrow, things to return, yarn to purchase and other important seasonal type tasks! As we will be riding to work together tomorrow, that will cut my time shorter as his patience is not the best unless he is getting something, sigh.

I went to bed early to get a full night's sleep, but after 3 hours, the hall light on and the tv from downstairs blaring(!), I am up. Not for long, but I just had to check my email, right? and put in a post here.

So back to dreamland I go, to sleep, perchance to dream, lol.
Knit on.

No comments: