Saturday, August 18, 2007

Today is the day!!

I'm going to Fiberfest!!! Of couse there will never be enough $$ for one of those triangle looms, but I am still in hopes of finding one somewhere at my cost, lol. But it will be a nice day! The calm, the fiber, the sense of being with those who enjoy it as much as I do! Too bad I have to count money for the bank in the morning, but it will help me to appreciate all the more the festival.
On a sad note here, the grandchildren were taken home last night by their mother........they have been living with us since June.......I am not sure of how this will turn out, I only hope that the parents time of "relief" will make them realize how special all of these children are. It breaks my heart that the parents haven't been or even adequate in the parenting department. But our 15 year old is a wonderful young man and with his help and ours so will the littler ones!! On an up note, we now can clean up the house and when we come home after work, it will still be as we left it! But things won't be waiting for me like bouquets of Queen's Anne's Lace either.
They will still be here on the weekends and school starts soon for the three oldest. Only the 2 year old will be there all day. Believe me if things don't look right when we pick them up on the weekends, there will be actions taken. I am trusting God to help Tim and I make the decisions it needed.
So off to the bank I go, and then to the Festival!!!(missing out on the DeWitt Ox Roast, but maybe next year!)

No comments: