Friday, August 24, 2007

Yarn

Can a person have too much sock yarn?? You wear them every day right? OK, maybe not in the summer so much, but all winter long. I did add to my stash at Friends of Wool last night not much, only 3........and having Ruby hold another, lol. I do like knitting socks, easy, portable- and yet at times challenging.
Ruby had just finishe a beautiful 3 button shawl, will have to think about that one. I love the idea of a shawl, but am I really the shawl type, too much adjusting for me??? Still thinking about it.....
On another note, I am on vacation, no real plans, hope it doesn't just get wasted........Tim has no plans either, ok sleeping and eating on a schedule, blah.........eat whenever is what I would like a total week of non-comformity!! But alas with my DH it just won't happen, sigh. So we will have fun!! I hope to travel to Lansing on Tuesday to see my sister and check out some shops in the Lansing area, we will see..........have to take the 15 yo Grandson school shopping also.
going to be great not to have to travel to the workplace tho.
Later..........................

No comments: