Thursday, March 27, 2008

Long recovery

I finally feel better. Going on Day 2! I have a few errands to run this morning, and then home to make supper and go out to Knit Nite!
I have missed my knitting gals!
Here on the homefront, the big, big news is that we have purchased the tickets to go to Las Vegas to be able to attend the May 31st wedding!! We leave on the 29th and return on the 3rd of June.
Now just to hope that Mom and Tim can get along, sigh. Since Mom has helped get us there she seems to be acting rather childish lately, "I paid for the tickets(ok we put them on your credit card....), so I get the window seats on the plane. So I will be having a clear view of the asile.
Ok, I will just bring sock knitting, lol. you can't diminish my joy of going!
I hope to finish up Charlie Ann's sweater today or tomorrow and get it in the mail to California!
California here I come!!!
Off to get the mundane chores out of the way for today!
Knit On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so Happy for you! You will have a great trip, and you will look great in your new shawl! Hugs Cher