Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tomorrow is Easter?

with 12 plus inches of new snow on the ground?? Michigan sure can be fun.
Flu bug is on the way out of the household, all that remains is the "tireds". And a little coughing.
I am getting excited as we are getting the Littles today! I have missed them so.
I will be getting the Easter Baskets ready this morning, before they get here and then tuck them away, to be discovered tomorrow morning!
Speaking of which, we plan on being at the Easter Sunrise service. And taking the makings for a breakfast. I will be putting together a "strata" a first for me...never made one of those before. My friend Rachel who lost her husband recently, will also be helping. I am happy for her help and happy to give her "something" to do. The firsts without a spouse of many years is only a hardship I can imagine.
Started the sleeves of Charlie Ann's sweater last night, so it should be completed soon. Then mailed out to her for those cool desert times.
Happy Easter to All.
Knit on.

No comments: