Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows everywhere!

Ok maybe not quite, but it has been a good week.
My friend Kathy has told me that she has a job-God does provide.
I hope this job is what she needs, it is a major change in a career direction for her, but she is happy with that!
I continue on in Home Care, I really do like it. It is varied and doesn't seem to get stale, ok it is only week 2, but in that it involves different every day, I like it.
Tim is super excited and that is saying it mildly, about going out for the wedding. He even checked out several books from the library on information in that area. I gently reminded him that Mom will be going also, and she might tire out if we try to do too much. And the main reason for the trip is to see Douglas. How that makes my heart sing, "to see Douglas".
On the Knit Away Day, Cherrie is really getting it together for the prizes!! She is organizing ideas for how exactly they will be dispersed. Her personal goal is to have every one leave the day with a "prize"!
My Camp is in just over a week-ackkkkkkk! I have my name tag to stitch and a home to polish up before I can get in that car and leave with my brother-in-law, who is my chauffeur to DeWitt. I will be on the scenic route in that I will be going from here to DeWitt, spending the night. Then on to Davison. I am still not sure of the arrangements to get me home. But I hope they will. Talk about traveling blind!
So off to knit, I am making premie hats. FOW handed out a directions sheet if we wanted to help with this project. There are 7 sizes, so I challenged my self to make the 7, of course. I have 2.5 done so far. I would like to have them finished by this Thursday as I will not be there next. I am going to change to double points instead of the circulars.......seems to me that it might go more quickly for me. I still fight those dangling needles which aren't being used.
I want to try and get a sweater knit for Charlie Ann. I know I can not get one done for Easter, but I sure would like to try! Yesterday I bought her a tiny bunny with a back pack. I figure Grandma could tuck a bill or two in there!
So I need to get that ready to send out early next week. Much to do!
Knit On.

No comments: