Wednesday, March 19, 2008

working on Charlie Ann's sweater

I picked up the stitches for the hood. I am liking how it is going.
Without a diagonisis from the doctor, I have decided that I too have the flu...the coughing is all but gone, not a temp, but I am cold..I slept today til 12:45 and that is just not like me.
I am laying low hoping to get this over sooner.
Today is my birthday, my pastor called to wish me Happy Birthday, nice. I called him back and he did not recognize my voice...he is worried about me. I told him if this is how 55 feels, I will go back to 54!
So just a little entry for today, so you readers will know I am doing ok. Just ok.
Knit on.

1 comment:

Punkie53 said...

Belated happy birthday and I'm sorry Tim was such a poop! I was married to someone like that so I can certainly sympathize with you. On a brighter note, I'm happy you enjoyed your well-deserved time away! I will probably be at knitting but I'm not sure how I will feel on Thursday. I'll let you know. Hugs and have a happy Easter.
Ann