Monday, December 17, 2007

And so it goes

unemployment.........sigh.
Filed for that today, tomorrow an eye appt, Friday the dentist...
Wednesday is PRAISE at church........soup supper with rolls compliments of the Teske household. Ok just me as Tim is doing nothing to help, this is not going to be a gripe session, but since I am not working and have no value to him-so it feels-I am the house elf........no Christmas here for me I am told. Well ,buddy boy, that swings both ways, tho my heart is not that hard and never could be.
Tim is so focused about money and complaining about not being able to take a vacation, hello........what about your hurting spouse.
I am sorry Reader, I am just having a couple of poor little ole me days, they will pass.
but I am sad! Hurt and rejected and I need support
Will have to find it else where, in prayer and calls to Mom and Mima who always love me bestest.
On a good note, only 2 loads of eternal laundry to finish. and then I really have to hustle on the Christmas present scene and Kendra's birthday, wonder if I have a cake mix to bake a birthday cake for next week??
Take back the pop bottles and get one!!My allowance is 10 dollars...........honestly that is not enough for gas! So I will just give him a grocery list for things and if they don't appear........then we will do without.
Bad day in marie's life.......but I am healthy and have lots of pretty string to knit or some to cross stitch with too.........and stamping stuff!!
Hey and I have beads, and bracelets to make and a white elephant to find, what could I part with??
Made 2 1-hour hats for the project at FOW...up to 4 to take on Thursday....
So off to knit and let my heart sing with each stitch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, I have a cake mix that I will bring on Thursday night. You save those pop bottles for something more important!!

Remember, I love you too!

Anonymous said...

I told you what you can do....

LYB!!!

(and what kind of pretty yarn did you want?)

Myrna said...

Hi

Anonymous said...

It's okay to gripe to those of us who love you! We are there for support, just remember that, and lots of prayers too. I'll see you Thursday night.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I love you and your in my prayers. Let me know what you need/want...us stash goddesses store up things for rainy days for us and our sisters. Hugs, Mar