Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesdays are wonderful days.

I am very blessed in my life to have wonderful friends who love me warts and all. I already knew that my family did but to have these ladies show it really helps.
My Dear friends, in no particular order, Barb, Kathy, Ann, Daryl and Mary have all in their own way shown me- that it is a good life.
Barb stopped by today as I was making soup, bean and chicken vegetable, and rolls and blueberry cobbler for our gift for the Praise Worship dinner. She and I had great fun messing up the kitchen and sampling the soups!
Kathy and Mary have supported me on the phone, Daryl and my dear Ann have sent me the best cards in the mail-all of the support is helping me to realize I do give, I do matter...
don't worry my friends, I will bounce back, it may take a little time, but at this wonderful time of year, I will shine again.
Off to take out the cobbler...looks yummy so far.........

No comments: