Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas is coming.......

in 3 days!
Today thru the gift of friends, I was able to do some shopping, and carefully I parted with my dollars. My Littles, will be excited with the choices which will be under our tree. I even got my own Personal Scrooge a gift or two.........he will be sharing them as I may label them from Santa. For truly the spirit of good will and love has enabled me to be able to purchase them.
Tonight, DH surprised me and is taking me to see the newest Nicholas Cage, National Treasure movie, don't get all worried that we are blowing money, it is a whopping eleven dollars for the both of us to go, have popcorn and pop! He informs me it will be my only Christmas present, as he has chosen not to get me anything, my heart is heavy thinking that, he could have not said it and fluffed thru.........filled my stocking with fruit, pudding or even a bottle of Coke, but he doesn't seem to be able to think outside of the box. Oh well, he will someday learn from my example....it isn't about how much you spend, it's about how much thought you had finding the just right gift.
So do not worry about me he will get the hint!
I still have some things to knit up---yikes there is a storm coming and Tim says the littles may just be spending Saturday night(as usual to go to Sunday service), Sunday and maybe the night, if the weather is bad! So there will go my wrapping time.......so I had better re-think my Saturday morning..I can always knit while they are here, they think I only knit for poor children and orphans anyway, lol.
Tomorrow night we will have a birthday cake for Kendra! She was 7 on Thursday! Of course it doesn't seem possible that so many years have passed since that little doll was born.
So off to the movies......and on to the blessed Season.
Christmas love to all who read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas love to you and your family, Marie! And, Happy birthday from one Christmas baby to another - Hugs Kendra!