Wednesday, December 26, 2007

and so the search begins

today I emailed a resume for a job.......not a career, just a job.
That is all I need, if I could find a way to make money and stay home, I would do it in a heartbeat! While the fact that there is no paycheck coming is a big dark cloud looming, I do like being home. No I haven't organized those closets, cupboards or the craft room. Nor have I managed to finish up the laundry, maybe tomorrow. If Tim would quit changing clothes, I could! LOL.
So we made it thru the Christmas Day festivities, Tim seemed disappointed, but he usually is after our trip to his parents. There is no explaining how that works, but dysfunctional is a starting place....
So he has gone back to work, me I went back to the couch until 9:30.....that has got to stop.
Sorted thru some junk as the refuse company is coming tomorrow, and started on the routine stuff.
But I need to log in daily-at some time-to look for a job. Until this unemployment $ starts coming I am very, very nervous. I have never had to do this and wonder how it will all work.
We are still recovering from the lack of electricity, apparently we picked up nothing for the time we were trying to be warm...but that is resolved now.
So off to plan for supper...leftovers, or steak>>>>no choice for me, leftovers!

No comments: