Thursday, January 17, 2008

Already?

It's Thursday already......and I don't have the things any where done that I had planned on doing this week..of course.
The Monday church meetings went well.........very well, one down, 11 to go.
Tuesday my friend Barb took me with her to FOW's Tuesday morning knitting! What fun. I returned home and shortly after that the 2 Kens from church came and drove my Ladybug away. They planned on making her driveable....and they did!! She is purring like a kitten again, still needs a little more intense work, but she is good for local driving!
Yesterday was a knit, movie and laundry day. I saw 2 or 3 movies(what a slug!) and knit up a storm. Started on the market bag for the shop, thru one skein, 2 to go. Laundry pile did not get finished, back at that today.
For supper last night we had Barb's 4 stack supper or something like that she called it. Bacon on the bottom, onion slices, hamburger patties, onion slices, sliced carrots, topped with sliced potatoes, all in a pan on the stove, add a little water and cook til potatoes and carrots done, about 30 minutes. Comfort food at it's best!
So off I go today to switch cars so I can go to Knit Nite at FOW.
Knit on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad lady bug is fixed. I will see you tonight, after the board meeting.
If you have Ann's number would you please bring it. Thanks,
Mary