Thursday, January 31, 2008

And on it goes...

took the tests on Tuesday........I "was" to get the results and a plan today.
Ladybug's doors are frozen shut.....and I mean shut! So I called and I am staying home. Enjoying Rachel Ray, and then to do housework. Need to get it all ship-shape before my Littles come tomorrow.
Yesterday was yucky bad weather, so I knit.......I finished up my blue Joan's socks in an Encore Colorspun in soft blue on blue. They looked so nice. Tim now wants the navy colored yarn made into warm socks for him. OK, least I can do.
I am still working on Sonnet, but got way-laid by the socks. My feet are so cold.
have to work in more socks, but get the sweater done.
Up to pull out the DMC for the red, white, blue project for camp........see Mima, I did not forget!
So off to enjoy the show and knit.......then the drudgery.
Knit On.

No comments: