Friday, January 11, 2008

And so it goes.

Friday, another weekend approaches. If I was still a work away from home gal, I would either be glad it was Friday or be glad I only had to work 1/2 day Saturday. For now......it only means it is Friday and the Littles will be coming!
Tomorrow is a Leadership workshop for church and Prayer Shawl group in the afternoon. After those obligations, we will go and bring our Littles home...we missed last week as I was feeling puny. Much much better now, but still not a stitch of motivation, but I am hoping to get it by this afternoon.
I am almost finished with the current Prayer shawl, then I have been asked to knit a market bag like the one I made last spring. I will be paid in yarn, that is ok as I want to be able to get the remainder of yarn for my surprise jacket. Speaking of which, I need to get it back into the rotation, or better yet start a rotation, lol.
Tonight for supper is planned a pizza! Tim found a crust mix which is gluten free, so we will be having that! It has been a long, long time since we were able to have one, so I am looking forward to it.
The weather is icky, I am lucky that I do not have to go out today and drive. Last night coming home from Knit Nite, was enough of a challenge for me for a time. It took almost an hour to reach my front door!! Slick and sloppy were the good words.
Well off to finish up the few rows left on the beautiful robin's egg blue shawl and then crochet on the shell edging(which will not ravel as the fringes do with Homespun).
Knit On.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your not feeling puny anymore!!!!
Hugs, Mar

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see our special prayer shawl for my special gal!