Friday, January 04, 2008

With that done,

the inventory at my local Yarn Shop, I will have you know....I am tired.
Fiber bone tired.....who thought that fiber could whip one, but two days of crawling, walking and a little stool climbing certainly did.
With that done, I have had gratification of stroking much fiber, wool, cashmere, silk, bamboo, alpaca and much much more, I have to get busy.
Get busy finding a job. Love alone does not make the world go round. At least not in this household. So come Monday it is probably "beat the street" or at least the internet searching. I really do not want to go to Manpower and have me placed, but it may come to that.
Looking on the brighter side, I do only need to work for 7 years, so if it is something I did not choose as my first "career", it won't be hopefully for the rest of my life.
On a better topic, I have joined Ravelry's SAM5-knit a pair of socks a month group. I hope to expand MY personal inventory of socks. Selfish you may say, but I believe I should reward myself for the time and knowledge I do possess.
I also have a cute set to create as my take along cross stitch kit for the upcoming camp Stitchalot. It has a scissors tassel, pinkeepn needle pocket and a biscornu pin cushion which all fit in this Hershey's Kiss time in a red, white and blue design. My sister, Mima, got the chart and the tin for me, so I had better get it done, lol. She and I always room together at the camp, we in the last few years, have gone up on Thursday and come back home on Monday, camp itself actually runs from Friday night thru Sunday noon(or so). But since this is the only time we see the Stitchy Sisters, who are friends met thru the internet, we try and stay the extra days.
Stitchy Sisters are a group of women who talk or read by email daily, how is that for a commitment to friendship. We live across the United States with only about 6 of us live in Michigan.
So off to have a cuppa tea and plan the day!
Knit on-or stitch on which ever gets to my hands first today.

No comments: