Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday it's cold

I just can't seem to get warm today. And of course, I can't just stay home and periodically throw a log on the fire, no, I went to MI Works today at 1 to learn about opportunities to help me find employment!
Have to go back on the 22nd to be tested, as to better know where my opportunities may lie.
Tonight I have my first church council meeting where I am the chairperson, sigh. After yesterday's act, this might be a hard or easy one to follow, depending on how much order I can maintain among the natives.
On the knitting front, I am almost finished with the "can you do this the rest of the way for me" baby blanket by my sister. Understand, she does lots and lots for poor lil ole me, so it is not really work!
Then I have to get busy on the market bag, and the prayer shawl on the needles at this time, drag out my crayon box jacket and of course start again on my surprise jacket, not to mention the american socks and of course my KAL for socks-cabletini is the pattern. So I have much to keep my fingers moving.
Tomorrow I will absolutely get in some me knitting time!
Off to make meals on wheels supper for Tim, Salmon/hashbrown casserole. Sounds strange, but it is very yummy! Not fishy at all.........and hello, Paula Deen, it calls for butter!! So how could that be bad tasting!
Knit on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so salmon/hashbrown casserole? I will bite (no pun intended)but I would be interested in seeing the recipe.

When you take your test, you can save them some time by telling them you already are an singer!