Friday, February 08, 2008

Don cha just hate it when you..

pay off the "note" on a car and then it decides to cost you money????
Well today's bill was $517.06! A new fuel pump and fuel filter, but now it at least runs. Yesterday Tim came home from a conference on Blueberries-we could make money on these?!-and parked in the driveway. I went out right away to go to Knit nite....and no start?! What?? He just came home.......so I called Barb, no answer, Called Mary, she was in a meeting..........so Kathy........she came from Holland and picked me up. Now that is a Knitting friend!! and She took me to Dittos to pick up a few more sweaters to reclaim. Barb brought me home. I am such a ride bum! But, but it was to make it to Knit Nite....!
I love my girlfriends at Knit Nite!
Joan showed off the knit embellished sweatshirt, cute, cute, cute. I am going to have to find me a sweatshirt quick to try this out!! My camp gals will love it!
I bought four more sweaters to reclaim....a wool and cashmere vest.......already done! Only the soaking and drying to do.......I don't remember the others but they were pretty!! (of course) So I have to get me a winder...Kathy says to use a 40% coupon at Joann's so I need to get one of those!!
It will happen when it needs to...I am so having fun ripping out the sweaters and finding new fibers for my knitting hobby.
Off to knit on Tim's second sock, the Valentine ones which he knows about.....the clogs should be ready for felting on Monday afternoon, or Tuesday at the latest. Now just to find the place for them to dry where he won't find them.......the Victorian room! We keep it closed up when the Littles aren't here!
Tomorrow is Prayer shawl meeting at the church, in the morning Pastor Dave, Tim and I are going to a conference workshop.......so hopefully we will get the Littles and maybe Alex after the prayer shawl knitting.
Angel Food ministries seems to be starting well, I know there will be bumps, but it is a wonderful thing that is happening.
Knit On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love getting you to bring you to knit night. It just ain't the same without you!!! A hole in the knitting group, ya know?????