Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Migraine Monday,

moved into to Too-Cold Tuesday.
Last night the Littles went home. No Valentine making, but my frig is covered with art. From all 3. They were good, but Grandma just wasn't up to par. So we colored watched Dora, Dragon Tales, WonderPets and I don't know what else. Before you get to thinking that the TV babysat.....no I watched the news, Rachel Ray and the 1.5 soaps that I like.
Monday evening brought a Finance meeting at church, followed by a council meeting. Meetings are for those who don't want to do, that is my opinion today. What if Jesus' friends said, hey wait, we have to get a committee to decide?????
I have the Faith that what needs to happen-will, regardless of the nay-sayers.
Today, I got the valentines made and posted to the family members, sorry friends, I love you all, but I didn't get them done in time.......
Two days to complete the clogs, but wait, I saw a great idea where they are gifted before they are felted!!! That is what I am going to do to Tim, he will freak-or think I have lost it.
His socks will be done also, easy peasy......as will the little black bear, which he doesn't know about.
So off to clean out the fireplace and start tonight's fire. I would have liked one all day, but with leaving in the middle to run errands......what was I thinking??!!
I decided to wait.........NOW is the time, lol.
Keep warm and
Knit on.

No comments: