Sunday, February 24, 2008

Last Sunday in 2008's February

All I have to say is what?! February is gone already?
But on an other note, so are two months of winter.
Not much time to write, but I wanted to make sure to get some notes down.
The kids are so happy to be here. Tim on the other hand is being a grump.
Too much work, I know, but I am also of the opinion, that better management of his time, would make it easier. That and less laying on the couch being sad.
Heck, I found a job, I applied for another, I am trying. Not to mention that I do still receive unemployment!
Oh well, I ain't gonna let it get me down...
I have turned the heel on my February KAL5 socks, need to get them done!
I can use the ones I knitted Tim for Valentine's Day, but the feels like cheating since they aren't for me!
I also want to get those 'Americana " ones done too!
Well, I hear little feet on the stairs, my day has begun!
Knit On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.....we can do what we can do and that's all we can do. So, you are doing a wonderful job at being a grandma, a wife, a church leader and a friends and that's important. Hugs to you!
Ann