Friday, February 22, 2008

Gone from the Blog a few days,

and look what happens!
From the beginning, the Valentine Party was success! Everyone who attended had a great time. The talent time was wonderful, several who weren't scheduled to appear wanted to share also. The crafts were well accepted. The desserts were delicious. The movie time was great. And the popcorn maker only added to the movie atmosphere!
Sunday brought church and an all-church potluck following the service. Let me tell you, the Methodists sure know how to put out the chow!! What an assortment. The kids just go wild with all the choices. Tho they have learned which dishes they will not like, lol. But dessert is always a favorite of the kids.
On Tuesday I went on an interview at Evergreen Commons, for a Home Care position. I filled out the application and went on my way with a well, return on Thursday at one for orientation.
So Thursday came and I planned on being there at 1. I get a frantic call, you need to be at the church! The budget meeting is now!!(it's 10 am-me with no shower no where near ready!) So off I go! Leave there at 12:30 and head to Holland. By 3 pm. I learn I have a J-O-B. And I already have "clients".
So there goes all my goof off time...
I start on Monday. To me it mostly sounds like a "paid daughter" position. I have no medical training, just common sense and age on my side, lol.
So off I go to a new adventure.
Speaking of adventures..........last night, Knit Nite, Cherrie and I presented the opportunity to attend Knit-Away-Day! It was well received! We are planning on fun times here gals, so don't miss this!
Well, Tim is on his way home and we are going to the Fennville Library. Him to work or something, me to check in and out books! Gotta get my reading done for the book club, I need a prize. And Mary, the librarian tells me they are great prizes!! Me I am hoping for my own copy of One Skein, lol. Probably not. But I can dream.
Knit On.

No comments: