Sunday, February 10, 2008

Frozen Tundra!

Or so it looks outside. Today church was cancelled! Too cold, too blowy snowy.
Tim went out just after lunch to get a paper, milk and pop. He forgot the milk......and me with the Littles here, sigh. I would like to make him go back, but really, I am not that heartless..we will do okay, we have milk and canned milk if I want to cook anything using milk.
We watched Wild Hogs movie, funny!
I am knitting the 2nd sock for Tim's valentine.......he wouldn't try on the first one at any point so I figure if they don't fit, I will have a pair, lol.
So it is almost nap time, I will get some fixin's out to make some Valentine cards later in the afternoon. I may take a pic of them when we get done. Can't think of anything better to do on a snowy Feb Sunday afternoon! Ok maybe a nap, but with the kids, that probably won't happen.
Off to knit...
Knit on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I will try this once......it is awfully cold and snowy and a great day to sit and knit by the fire! Stay warm! Cher