Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday morning peace time...



well, until the group gets up! That's right the Littles are here! I missed them so much and I think they missed me too.
Yesterday I finally learned how to put the pictures from my camera to the computer. I also signed up for a Flikr page to keep them on. Now they can go on my blog!
So, here is the pair of socks I made for the Sock A Month Knit a-long, which I signed up for on Ravelry. They are made from Encore Colorspun Blue on Blue. Size 6 needles and they only used one skein! The pattern is Joan's socks, which I received at Friends of Wool about a year ago. Pretty shadings I think and they are warm. Now Tim wants a pair too. I am making him a navy pair.
Kendra and Tristan have had hack jobs on their hair, it makes me sad. Poor Kendra she said she asked her mom to cut off a little. She cut about 6 inches and did a poor job. Again something for me to clean-up, but I am happy that I am able to and the kids trust me. Tristan's is way too short and again a hack job. But I will neaten him up tonight, I did cut up the scraggles last night.

Today we have some picking up to do in the morning and then in the afternoon, we will put together the Valentine Gingerbread house! I have some Necco candy hearts and lollipops(they maybe can be trees?-will have to see) and we will use only the red, pink or white-won't it be fun convincing the kids not to use it all???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have the littles!! And the socks look GREAT!!

Isn't Flickr great?????

I will be looking for a picture of your Valentine Gingerbread House!!!