Friday, February 29, 2008

Just in time for Feb KAL socks



Americana yarn......thank you Dawn!

I also finished up 2 other pair in Encore.

On to the next.

Last night at Knit Nite, we were presented with the opportunity to make hats for premies. Sign me up for 7, I said. They should go quickly and there seem to be seven sizes. If I can make 10 pairs of socks for orphans, I can do this. Besides, my enabler, Tim, brought home a shopping bag of yarn from the school. The teacher was tossing it........it may be older, and acrylic, but perfectly usable. So it will become hats as alot of it is baby fine yarn!

Waiting for the beef short ribs to fall off the bone in the crockpot. With oven fried french fries and tossed salad, supper will be complete.

The sun is presently shining. WOOD-TV says 97.2 inches of snow so far. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Camp is in 12 days for me!!! Sorting of stuff and packing to do yet. Better get busy, but first have to finish the skull wrist warmers for Alex's 16th birthday, tomorrow.

Knit oN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marie the socks look great! Love them! Happy knitting!