Thursday, February 07, 2008

Good thing I am not a Momma Sheep...

I would be tossing the kids in the dryer, or would that be lambs?? hehe.
So the hanks are not dry.......I am still so tempted to put them over the dining room register.. I am winding the whitish one on a toilet paper tube, slow going. but I really want to knit up a swatch of the reds. I know, I have plenty to finish up first. Tim's socks, Tim's Valentine Clogs.......my sweater....my socks..a prayer shawl and to cross stitch for camp too. which is now just over 30 days away......yikes, I gots to get organized!!!
Off to get busy..........oh but first, Tim took a vacation day today and he is attending a conference at Lake Michigan College about blueberry-ing. Hope he doesn't come home wanting a John Deere again, sigh. That has to wait for a little bit.
Knit on.

No comments: